Sunday, September 25, 2011

NFL Picks Week 3

So far I am out-dueling the quarter, so my worth at least exceeds 25 cents.

Last week I was 11-5, overall 22-10 on the year. I am very surprised I am out of the gate this fast, as I really have not been sure what I am doing. If it weren't for the 49ers and Bengals, I'd be even better.

The quarter bombed out at 7-9, 15-16 for the season. I'm not ready for it to throw in the towel, but it's looking like it will fare no better than a coin flip.

ESPN Experts picks and records here.

This week we have the Bears matching up against the Packers yet again. I feel like going out on a limb and picking the Bears. Call me a contrarian, although I'm certainly not alone.

I want with every fiber of my being to pick the Bills today against the Pats, but my mind says no.

I can't wait to see how many yards Cam Newton gets today against the lowly Jaguars.

I can't believe what a mess the Chiefs are.

The way everyone's talking about them, let's go ahead and crown the Lions now.

And nobody likes the Seahawks. Except me this week.

My picks:
New Orleans.
Philadelphia.
Carolina.
New England.
Cleveland.
San Francisco.
Tennessee.
Detroit.
Baltimore.
Jets.
San Diego.
Seattle.
Tampa Bay.
Chicago.
Pittsburgh.
Dallas- Monday Night.

Quarter picks:
Houston.
Giants.
Jacksonville.
New England.
Miami.
Cincinnati.
Tennessee.
Detroit.
St. Louis.
Jets.
Kansas City.
Seattle.
Tampa Bay.
Green Bay.
Indianapolis.
Washington- Monday Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment