Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Reading

James 4-5.


This has been the most exciting and incredible night of baseball I have ever witnessed. I cannot believe what I saw tonight, and I'm not even talking about the Cardinals.

Braves-Phillies and Rays-Yanks went deep into extra-innings. The most stunning happening was perhaps the Orioles coming from nowhere with 2 outs in the 9th against Papelbon to KO the Red Sox.

Of course, you could argue the Rays coming back from a 7-0 deficit in the 8th inning was more stunning.

Or maybe Dan Johnson's tying HR, or Longoria's walk off, was greater.

My clicker finger is sore.

I may not sleep tonight my adrenaline is pumping at such a high level. I'm speechless. Don't think I will ever see another night like this the rest of my life. WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment