Sunday, November 13, 2011

NFL Picks Week 10

I'm coming off my worst week of the season and have fallen into 2nd place with the ESPN humans. A record of 7-7 will not carry the day. I am 89-41 on the year.

I think there are a lot of toss up games this week. I didn't find any of last weeks games particularly interesting, except Monday Night's game, so I was suprised I did so poorly. This week is the exact opposite.

I'm not sure where to start. Of course there's Bears-Lions. The Bears are right back in it with a win today. I think they can do it.

I look for Indianapolis to get their first win and Miami to get its second.

Then there's Pittsburgh-Cincinnati, San Francisco-Giants, and New England-Jets, which should all be excellent matches.

I could end up today much worse than the 7-7 last week.

And, last but not least, I missed picking the Thursday Night game. It really snuck up on me. But I would have picked San Diego anyway, so I'll count that in the loss column.

Philadelphia.
Carolina.
Tampa Bay.
Miami.
Indianapolis.
Kansas City.
Dallas.
Atlanta.

Cleveland.
Pittsburgh.
Baltimore.
San Francisco.
Chicago.
Jets.
Green Bay- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment