Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Reading And PDSA

Ecclesiasticus 4:1-6:4.
Matthew 5: 38-48.

A piece of quality improvement in healthcare, as well as in business, I guess, is the PDSA Cycle.  The Plan-Do-Study-Act thing has its place in successfully implementing processes to improve health outcomes.

So I'm thinking of implementing such thinking into my gardening this year.

Right now, I'm starting the planning stage.  I'm probably a little behind, seeing as it's the end of January.  But has anybody got any good ideas on what I should put in my garden this year?

I'm about to take my annual trip to buy seeds for the year, and would like some input.  Annuals, perennials, veggies, or anything.

Except for Toxicodendron radicans.  Anyone suggesting that one is banned for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment