Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Monday Reading And Pujols

3 Maccabees 2.


Last year I checked Albert Pujols' stats fairly frequently.  It was a good way to entertain myself.  This year I've checked them twice.  I'm hoping that means I don't care much anymore.

When he signed with the Angels, I thought it would take 4-5years until it looked like the Cardinals made the right decision.  Although he had been in decline for the last 2-3 years he had been with the Cardinals, I thought his production would continue to be at least All Star worthy for a few years.

So far, the Angels haven't even gotten that.  His numbers have been average to above average.

Ten years, Angels?  But look on the bright side, Angels fans.  At least your not paying him $241 million, instead of just $240 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment