Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Reading And Daytona

Exodus 5.


I tried to stay awake, but I fell asleep during the Daytona 500 last night with about 60 laps to go. 

It wasn't that it wasn't a good race up until then.  In fact, unlike most 500s, there wasn't a continual parade of cautions.

Of course, there was one long 6 hour delay instead of all those little ones.  So there was that.

And, of course, there was Jimmie Johnson "winning" the "first race".  But only if you're so gullible you watch Fox News.

Anyway, I was awakened from my slumber last night by yelling and screaming, just in time to see Dale Jr. win.  I'm glad that he won.

In addition, I was blown away by two of the cars, even though they didn't win.

Brad Keselowski's Miller Lite Ford Fusion looked awesome.  I know it was an alternate paint scheme, and next week he'll return to the norm.  But you have to ask why?  He should stick with the one from yesterday.  A great look.

The ultimate beauty of the day had to be Terry Labonte's incredible silver FusionWowBest looking car in racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment