Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Day Two Reading

Genesis 4-6.
Matthew 2.

So the last time I posted about Bible reading was when I decided to do one chapter a day back in January 2014.

So I did that.  It took me until December 2016 to read from Genesis to Revelation.

And that was accomplished by "cheating" during the Psalms, when I read five Psalms a day instead of one.  Otherwise it would have taken me over 3 years.

I have read through the Bible many different ways, the most common being the format I am doing again this year.  But I can honestly say, I will never do the one chapter a day thing again. 

Because I'm now of an age that I'd be afraid the next time I'd embark on that adventure, I may not live to see the ending.

By the way, I updated my blog look.  I like it.  For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment