Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It's All Bush's Fault

I'm not a betting man, but I wonder what the over/under is on the number of days until someone uses this excuse regarding the weekend sports brawls. Everything else is his fault anyway. I mean, the administration should have seen this coming, right? Why didn't they take steps to prevent this? When will the family members of some of the fans who were attacked start asking this question? Here's my vote for a congressional investigation into what did the White House know, and when did they know it. Michael Moore is probably already hard at work making a false-umentary on this, since he is even from Michigan, I believe.

Seriously, the ground work is already being laid for this. Now union boss Billy Hunter has brought up the Iraq War in relation to this NBA incident. Somehow the Iraq War is now a link in explaining the inexcusable? It really won't be too much longer until the president will be painted as a contributing factor.

Again, I call out to those involved. Join me, a still very sinful man, in confession of sins and repentance, believing in God's promise of forgiveness in Christ Jesus our Lord. Please quit trying to rationalize your behavior and insult our intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment