Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Stick A Cape On Me...I'm THERE!


Never in the history of history has there been something so suited to myself.

It's a superhero reality show. The winner becomes a superhero and gets his own comic book and movie.

Is there anyone better suited for superhero status than me? Even my name screams "superhero".

I hope you will join me in my quest. Help me. Go to the SciFi Channel website to see what this is all about. Who wants to be a superhero?

Then help me with my ideas for the application and 10 minute video.

By the way, since I'm not that familiar with reality TV- it isn't at all humiliating, is it?

2 comments:

  1. From the website: "Stan Lee will choose 11 lucky finalists to move into a secret lair and compete for the opportunity to become a real-life Superhero! Finalists will leave their former lives behind and live as their brainchild heroes 24/7, all under Stan Lee’s watchful eye."

    The secret lair might be cool. I'm thinking the thrill would wear off within one week, but you couldn't escape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ALWAYS wanted to live in a lair. How cool would that be? "Yes, I live in a lair."

    This application is 7 pages long. Aaack.

    ReplyDelete