Monday, September 11, 2006

Extraordinary 9/11 Post

A new blog (to me) I discovered via Cranach is Gates of Vienna. Read this post regarding the "other" 9/11.

Speaking of Cranach, read this post. I especially appreciate the line:

"...when one side is willing to die for a set of beliefs, and the other side has no beliefs, the latter does not have a chance."

Now apply it to the current Islamo-War and your fellow Americans, whose only belief is in their retirement and prosperity. Unless something changes, guess who wins. I think Europe is pretty well gone, majority Muslim possibly in my lifetime, and this country is next.

3 comments:

  1. I tend to agree with you. How do you beat someone when your only valuable threat is the one thing they crave - death?

    I've read that once Muslims become 20% of the population of a nation, they are obligated to take it over. Don't know if that is true or not, but it is an interesting point, and means Europe is pretty much done for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quipper!

    I don't understand why people cannot see this happening. Unless they just refuse to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scottius,

    I believe it's all the appeasement belief. Leave them alone, and they won't hurt you.

    The Muslims learn well from history and media. Unfortunately, the "enlightened" West does not.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete