Friday, November 25, 2011

Did I Misremember?


"My intention was not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself...I was on top of a guy, being pulled down, and trying to get up off the ground -- and why you see me pushing his helmet down, because I'm trying to remove myself from the situation, and as I'm getting up, I'm getting pushed, so I'm getting myself on balance." - Ndamukong Suh.

That's an interesting statement about yesterday's incident. He was just trying to maintain his balance and used another player to do it.

But I could have swore I saw this guy stomp on another player.


I guess I'm not the only one, though. There are over 5000 comments on this statement from ESPN's article about his explanation.


This is one of my all time favorite comments:


"When I left for work yesterday morning I slipped on a patch of ice. I didn't want to fall, I mean who does, right? As I was slowly and awkwardly careening towards the earth, I was able to reach out and slam a passerby's head into the ground a few times, before finishing him off with a perfectly executed stomp. Thanks random pedestrian! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have regained my balance." - Ketelnutzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment