Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Reading And Strawberry Aggression

2 Maccabees 5-6.
Deuteronomy 28: 25-44

My worst Mike and Ike fears have been realized.  Strawberry has taken over the box.  I can't shake out a handful now without getting a strawberry.

I posted my dismay with Mike and Ike a few years ago.  I didn't expect this.  Strawberry has gone all Third Reich on the other flavors.

They should have a classic Mike and Ike for those of us who just want the original flavors.  Or they should separate strawberry in its own compartment, and those who want to sprinkle it in can have that option.

My other idea is to just compartmentalize the whole box into individual flavors, allowing one to mix and match the flavors based on whatever one's mood is.

Or allow us to send back all the strawberries to the company in protest.

I guess that about sums it up.  Stay tuned to this station for all your Mike and Ike news.

No comments:

Post a Comment