Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Reading And Where Are You All?

Genesis 34-36.
Matthew 12.


OK.  I feel like going all Bluto on everyone.

A few days ago I implored those of you who used to blog to get back in the game.

Well, I have yet to see a peep or hear any action.

HEEEY!  What's this lyin' around crap!

Over?  Did you say over?  Nothing is over until we decide it is!  Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?  No!  Well it ain't over now!  'Cause when the goin' get's tough...the tough get goin'.


WHO'S WITH ME?

LET'S GO!  Come on!   AAAAAH!



Whatever happened to the old Lutheran Bloggers Alliance I used to know?  How about all you Cardinals bloggers?

Where's the spirit?  Where's the guts?  Huh?

This could be the greatest time of our lives?  But noooo!  We're gonna let it be the worst.

"Oooh, we're afraid to blog with you, Scottius, we might get in trouble!"

Well, I'm not going to take this.  Nooo!  Not me!

We need to go all out.  What this situation requires, is that a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part...and we're just the fools to do it.


So come on...LET'S DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment