Monday, January 25, 2021

Five Days Reading And Tom Brady

Thursday:
Exodus 10-12.
Matthew 21.

Friday:
Exodus 13-15.
Matthew 22.

Saturday:
Exodus 16-18.
Matthew 23.

Sunday:
Exodus 19-21.
Matthew 24.

Monday:
Exodus 22-24.
Matthew 25.


I was stunned by Tom Brady's win yesterday, even though I shouldn't have been.

About 5 years ago I did not consider him to be the best there ever was, and I even remember scoffing about his plans to continue playing until age 45.

I don't even think it can be argued now, after watching him yesterday complete the transformation of Tampa Bay into a championship team, that he is the greatest quarterback who has ever played.

It's not even close any more.

He is going to his 10th Super Bowl.  That is incomprehensible.

This number is the stuff of Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell, people who have legends based on records that no one will ever even approach.

We are witnessing an era that people will talk about as long as men play football.  He will be forever the standard by which everyone else is compared.

Glad I got to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment