Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Past 5 Days Reading And My Proposal

Saturday:
Genesis 46-48
Matthew 16.

Sunday:
Genesis 49-50.
Matthew 17.

Monday:
Exodus 1-3.
Matthew 18.

Tuesday:
Exodus 4-6.
Matthew 19.

Wednesday:
Exodus 7-9.
Matthew 20.


Thanks to Barb The Evil Genius for pointing out my mistake on my post January 11th when I stated that the year was a third over.  Of course I meant to say the month.  I have left it up there as is, without correction, in all of its glory.

But what if that could be true.  Think of all the great things that could happen if the year was only 31 days long.

First, we would all live much longer.  Instead of our life expectancies being only 80 years roughly, they would instead be 960 years.  Which is as old as Methuselah.

We would spend many more years in school.  It would take us 144 years after kindergarten to even graduate high school.  Think of how much more we could learn and how much smarter we would be.

Think of all the time off.  

Saturdays and Sundays would account for roughly 8-10 days of the year.  We would have to jam in all the holidays in the 21 to 23 days remaining.  New Year's, Martin Luther King's Birthday, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I count 10 holidays.

That would mean we would only work 11 to 13 days a  year.

The only downside I see is having to file income tax returns every 31 days.

What do you think?  Sounds great to me. 

You're welcome.  Sometimes great things happen by accident.  But I'll keep working on more ideas to advance our world, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment