Thursday, February 04, 2021

Last Week's Reading And The End Of Winter

Friday Reading:
Exodus 34-36.
Mark 1.

Saturday Reading:
Exodus 37-40.
Mark 2.

Sunday Reading:
Leviticus 1-3.
Mark 3.

Monday Reading:
Leviticus 4-6.
Mark 4.

Tuesday Reading:
Leviticus 7-9.
Mark 5.

Wednesday Reading:
Leviticus 10-12.
Mark 6.

Thursday Reading:
Leviticus 13-15.
Mark 7.


A lot of chatter again this year about groundhogs and the end of winter.  This always puzzles me, because I often hear people proclaim that winter will be 6 more weeks.

But we all know that spring starts when pitcher's and catchers report.  And for a long time that date was not nailed down for 2021.

I am happy to report, with certainty, as opposed to our groundhog show-offs, that I know the exact date of the end of winter.


                                          "Hey, who you callin' a show-off, punk?"


OK, OK, listen I don't want any trouble.   I know we have had our differences in the past.  Let's move on.

And that date would be February 17th.  In 13 days!

Just in time, as we look to be getting a blast from winter in the few days.  A last hurrah, I guess.

Less than 2 weeks of cold weather.  I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment