Thursday, February 11, 2021

Last Week's Reading

Friday:
Leviticus 16-18.
Mark 8.

Saturday:
Leviticus 19-21.
Mark 9.

Sunday:
Leviticus 22-24.
Mark 10.

Monday:
Leviticus 25-27.
Mark 11.

Tuesday:
Numbers 1-3.
Mark 12.

Wednesday:
Numbers 4-6.
Mark 13.

Thursday:
Numbers 7-9.
Mark 14.


The countdown is at 6 days for Spring!

I have to admit I had no excitement about the Cardinals looking toward the next baseball season, until a couple weeks ago.

That is when the Cardinals front office seemingly woke up from a several years nap.

Since then there have been 3 major developments which have changed my level of interest.

1- They traded to get Nolan Arenado for as little as anyone could imagine, and avoided having to pay for him at all this year.

2- They re-signed Adam Wainwright.

3- They re-signed Yadier Molina.

I think they have another move left in them, now that they are awake.  Time will tell.  But I am glad to see the team trying to win something, rather than just hanging around the edge of the playoffs.

I am just glad they finally stopped slumbering.  Get them some coffee and we might have a real contender by opening day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're looking forward to baseball right now, Scottius. Goodness only knows we need things to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb!
    True. How is the name thing going in Cleveland? What are your team's chances in 2021?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I haven't followed local baseball for a few years. :( We don't have cable, so I can't watch the games, and I don't like watching/reading any of the local news sources about anything. I heard that Francisco Lindor was going to be a free agent this year, so he's probably gone, which likely makes our team's chances slim to none.

      Delete