Thursday, June 16, 2005

This Hurts Worse

Well I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I took this IQ quiz again. How humiliating is this?

"You are not only a moron, but you are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Your Logical Intelligence is STILL nonexistent.
Your Verbal Intelligence is laughable, probably consisting of mostly how-do's and what-fers.
Your Mathematical Intelligence cannot comprehend crooked numbers, which makes "ciphering" a challenge for you.
Your General Knowledge is confined to the field of Sponge Bob Square Pants trivia.

The only think that is lower than your IQ is the number of teeth still in your mouth. Not only are you a TOTAL MORON, but the fact you tried to retake the same test to get a better score just proves what a TOTAL LOSER you are for caring what an online quiz says about your wretched life."


Sigh. I think I'm going out tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Good advice.






    Although...maybe if I just took the quiz one more time, the outcome might be different...

    NAAAH!

    ReplyDelete