Monday, January 04, 2021

Monday Reading And The Flood

Genesis 10-12.
Matthew 4.


I love reading about The Flood, so yesterday's reading was the foundation of all that.

If you haven't yet been to the Creation Museum or The Ark Encounter, you are missing a couple visits you will never forget.  Make it your summer destination if possible.

The Ark Encounter is awesome.  We went there in 2018.  I am looking forward to going back.

The massive structure is stunning to behold.  The exhibits are so well done, from the weather and climate, to the engineering explanations of how the ark could have functioned, including waste removal and fresh water systems, to the feeding and living quarters.

And I could spend a couple hours alone in the basement in the gift shop, just looking at the books and resources.

I also recommend Answers In Genesis, the force behind both, as a worthy charity of which to contribute.  I have never been disappointed by anything they have ever done and have gladly given my hard earned money for a few years.

These are some photos I snapped with people in the foreground in order to try to show the scale of this structure.  It might help to click on each photo to see as the post itself will not do it justice.




Massively awesome.  Can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment