Sunday, January 03, 2021

Weekend Reading And Being Good-Looking

Saturday:
Genesis 4-6.
Matthew 2.

Sunday:
Genesis 7-9.
Matthew 3.


I haven't changed the look of my blog in a long time, until now.

I must say I really like it, and don't think I have ever had a theme like this one.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Is there any way to go back and view historically what our blogs looked like say 5 or 10 years ago.  I can remember a few themes, but not all of them.

I remember a black and gold theme after the Cardinals won the 2006 World Series, to signify the win and trophy.

I remember a baseball and grass theme at one time.

But I have stuck with mostly reds due to the Cardinals, and grays and blacks and off-whites.

It would be nice to put a picture up on this blog, but can't figure out how to put it in the background instead of having it tile across.

Anyway, we will go with this one for awhile, at least until Spring.  The start of which has apparently not been declared yet.  Hurry it up already!

So what do you think?  I kinda like it.  Looks good, no?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scottius! You've certainly got the jump on me as far as blogging. I regret to say that I've pretty much lost all interest in baseball, now that my local team is the Cleveland Formerly Known as the Indians. Are we going to follow the Redskins lead and just be known as the Cleveland team? People have suggested they be known as the Cleveland Spiders, in honor of the team history, but I doubt they'll be that sensible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb!
    Good to see you back up and going! Looks like we both had the same idea for 2021- get back to our blogs.

    Not sure what is best for you all, that's something your community will have to figure out. One thing is for sure is that the name was going to change, it was just a question of when. Spiders is really cool, and if it can't be the Scottius Maximi, then Spiders is a good second choice!

    I too have lost some interest in baseball. I still follow peripherally, but am tired of seeing the team get richer and richer at the expense of all of us, and doing little (in my opinion) to win a title.

    ReplyDelete