Sunday, February 07, 2010

Super Bowl Pick


It's been so long, I've forgotten how to make a post.

Anyway, the long two weeks ends today. For the year, I'm 178-88 in my picks, my best season in years. In the playoffs, I'm 5-5, which actually is pretty good for me.

In the recent past I've gone with the underdog in the Super Bowl, at least the last two years. I'm still pretty impressed by my picking the Giants two years ago, but it was just more of a hunch than anything. I usually pick from my gut, and find over-analysis bad for my picking health.

Last year, I went with my gut again, and almost got another upset.

Both times, I picked the team I was going to root for. As I also noted in the past, that is not a good thing. I usually pick a loser to root for in this game.

But this year is different. No matter how I slice it, I can't see the Colts losing. I'm not rooting for them, obviously, but I can't pick against them.

I find it a rather easy pick, actually.

Baltimore--ERRRRR--Indianapolis wins today, in a game that won't be too close.

And that's all I got for this season.

Adieu, until September, NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment